Open, trustworthy and decentralized file synchronization
- added button to open folder from app (@nutomic)
- improved formatting of log messages (@nutomic)
- dont add duplicate folder after clicking notification (@nutomic)
- set proper device name for Syncthing (@nutomic)
- fixed bug in handling of Syncthing errors (@nutomic)
- fixed ignore permissions only being set after app restart (@nutomic)
- decreased GUI update interval to 1 second, from 10 seconds (@nutomic)
- updated Syncthing to v0.14.16
- imported translations
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS: Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS. This is a normal permission: an app requesting it will always be granted the permission, without the user needing to approve or see it.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.